Select Page

Classes & training 

Food handler classes

All people who handle food or drinks must have a current food handler permit to be in accordance with Utah state law.

Life Guard Training

All lifeguards at public pools must be trained in Lifeguarding, First-Aid, and CPR/AED by a provider

Certified food safety manager

In order to become a Certified Food Safety Manager in Utah, you must pass an approved certified exam

Waste Water Certifications

The state of Utah requires that all on-site wastewater systems are designed by a certified individual.

Certified Pool Operator

Public pools must be supervised by an operator that is certified or recertified by a program of training and testing.

serving for health

Vernal (435) 247-1177

133 South 500 East, Vernal, UT, 84078

Environmental Health Hours:

MONDAY – FRIDAY 7:30-5:30



TUES-FRI 7:30-5:30

Roosevelt office closed noon-1pm

Roosevelt (435) 722-6300

409 South 200 east, roosevelt, ut, 84066