Recognizing Signs and Preventing Type 2
Are you at risk for developing type 2 diabetes? Have you been diagnosed with prediabetes? Our Health Educators are here to help. Certified in-person classes to help you live healthier and prevent the onset of diabetes. What is prediabetes?
Ways to a Healthier You
IN-PERSON WELLNESS PROGRAM
Eat smart, move more, feel great, and prevent or delay type 2 diabetes. This CDC-recognized lifestyle change program was created using proven strategies for reducing the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Get the support you need to succeed in a program that includes:
- 16 weekly sessions
- 6 monthly maintenance sessions
- $10 vouchers for fresh produce through the course
- Access to 1:1 mentoring for a full year
- Group support system
- Access to programs such as WIC, Tobacco Cessation, Breathe, and a Nutrition Program
- Incentive items throughout the program as you reach your goals
Sessions will begin:
Thursday, September 16, 2021 with an intro session September 9, 2021 at 4:30pm. Join us at the TriCounty Health Department – 133 S. 500 E. Vernal, UT 84078 (Main Conference Room).